|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Osvetljevalec/osvetljevalkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Lighting Technician|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan and organise their work in a team with co-workers
- Communicate and establish a cooperative relationship with colleagues;
- Use state-of-the-art information-communication technology;
- Perform the work in accordance with the regulations of occupational health and safety, fire safety and protection of the environment;
- Develop entrepreneurial traits, skills and behaviour, and ensure their own professional development;
- Become familiar with the contents of the lighting project, and examine the plans/designs related to the project;
- Adapt the plan of work in regard to the project requirements and instructions for lighting;
- Take part in the recording of the lighting image;
- Carry out the assembly, fixing and orientation of lighting instruments according to instructions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Practical examination with oral defence
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
SQF 7 / EQF 6
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...