|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Inspicient/inspicientkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Prompter|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: music and performing arts|
The candidates are able to:
- Plan and organise their own work and take part in the preparatons for shows, and coordinate the work, bringing together the art ensemble, technicians and the management;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Communicate with various stakeholders in the Slovenian and foreign language(s) and in the process use state-of-the-art information-communication technology, required in the field of work of a prompter;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments;
- Perform the work in the manner as to not pose a threat to themselves and the environment;
- Manage and organise an uninterrupted course of an ordinary rehearsal, main and dress rehearsals;
- Check the fulfilment of the conditions for a safe and successful performance;
- Give the cues for safe changes of set, lighting, video and sound, call and summon the participants in the show.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidate prepares and then, as part of the assessment, defends a professional assignment, in which he/she describes and justifies the individual elements of working on the selected performance project. They also attach to their professional assignment the entire video recording of the performance of the project in an appropriate format and on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.).
Individual topics of the professional assignment are determined by the commission, which may choose from one or several elements of the job (more precise description – guidelines for the preparation of the professional assignment can be found in item 11 of this catalogue), depending on the evaluation of the candidate’s personal collection folder.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...