Tajnik režije/tajnica režije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Tajnik režije/tajnica režijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Assistant director|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidates will be able to:
- Independently plan and organise their own work and help plan the work of the production team;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments;
- Follow the development of the profession in the media field and in the field of working as an assistant director;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Perform the work in the manner as to not pose a threat to themselves and the environment;
- Communicate with various stakeholders and thereby use state-of-the-art information-communication technology;
- Prepare for the implementation of the AV-project and then take part in every phase of the implementation of the AV-project
- Coordinate the implementation procedures and the orders required for the AV-project in collaboration with the organiser or producer of the media production;
- Ensure that before the start of the rehearsal or shooting all required written and AV-materials are available for use;
- Independently record how rehearsals are proceeding;
- Control the consistency of the recorded footage with the written draft, make sure there is continuity in the recorded materials, make notes of the data about the recorded AV-materials, and announce to the team how the recording will proceed;
- Carry out assistant director work in AV-projects involving actors;
- Take part in various post-production processes required in AV-projects, and collect, put into order and prepare materials for the archiving of the AV-project.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidate prepares and then, as part of the assessment, defends a professional assignment, in which he/she defines, analyses and evaluates every phase of the work of an assistant director based on the selected AV-project. The candidate attaches to the said professional assignment a sample of the selected AV-project that he/she took part in, in an appropriate format and on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.).
The professional assignment includes the following three elements (see the detailed description in item 11 of this catalogue):
- Preparation for the implementation of the project
- The notes made, and the care taken to ensure continuity;
- Implementation of production processes.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...