|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Asistent/asistentka režijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Assistant director|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Candidates may also demonstrate that they satisfy the work experience requirement by providing proof of autonomous work on at least five projects (theatrical project, concert, AV work, film or combination of these) as an assistant director. Candidates must provide objective proof of their work on the project in the form of a mention in the credits of the programme/film/TV broadcast, etc., confirmation from the producer/director, a mention in a publication, awards. The projects on which they have worked may not be more than five years old.
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise own work and help plan the work of executive groups or a whole team,
- observe the principles of rational use of energy, material and time,
- communicate with different stakeholders in their own language and one foreign language and use the modern information and communication technologies necessary in the field of work,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of their own work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- perform work in such a way as not to endanger themselves or others, - work in a responsible, enterprising and environmentally friendly manner and in accordance with the moral and ethical principles of society and the profession,
- ensure their own professional development,
- prepare themselves to execute an AV project in accordance with the instructions of the director,
- autonomously coordinate the executive procedures of AV projects,
- autonomously verify that before the start of filming the conditions for work on the AV project have been established,
- coordinate and lead rehearsals in agreement with the director and/or producer,
- coordinate and lead the filming of programmes or live broadcasts according to the director's instructions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Oral presentation of a technical assignment with submitted AV project. Candidates prepare a technical assignment (in printed form) in which they describe and justify individual elements of the work of an assistant director. Along with the technical assignment they submit a complete AV project in the agreed format and on DVD or a USB drive. The individual themes of the technical assignment are determined by the committee, which chooses one or more elements of the work of an assistant director (for a more detailed description see point 11 of this catalogue), depending on the evaluation of the candidate's personal portfolio: *preparation for execution of an AV project, *analysis/breakdown of a screenplay or shooting script, *setting up a shooting plan, *coordination of executive processes, *organisation of a shooting day and live broadcasts.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...