Tehnični realizator/tehnična realizatorka medijskih vsebin
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Tehnični realizator/tehnična realizatorka medijskih vsebinAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Technical producer of media content|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidates will be able to:
- Independently plan and organise their own work in accordance with the proposed design of media programme;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Perform the work in the manner as to not pose a threat to themselves and the environment;
- Prepare the course of the broadcast of media content with the technological means at hand;
- Independently form and supplement media content;
- Technically control and independently implement media content broadcasts;
- Have full command of the entire technological process for the processing and transmission of media content;
- Ensure the quality of broadcast media content and follow the development of the media professions;
- Communicate with in-house and external co-workers and guests, thereby using state-of-the-art information-communication technology for the creation, processing and broadcasting of media content.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidate prepares and then, as part of the assessment, defends a professional assignment, in which he/she describes the individual elements of the work process of a technical producer of media content, provided in an appropriate format/on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.). The professional assignment should not describe a project older than five year.
Individual topics of the professional assignment are determined by the commission, which may choose from one or several elements of the job (more precise description – guidelines for the preparation of the professional assignment can be found in item 11 of this catalogue), depending on the evaluation of the candidate’s personal collection folder.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...