3D-oblikovalec in animator / 3D-oblikovalka in animatorka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: 3D-oblikovalec in animator / 3D-oblikovalka in animatorkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: 3D designer and animator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work and follow the principles of teamwork
- to ensure the quality and performance of one's own work in the work environment
- monitor the development of the profession in the field of 3D design and animation
- communicate with colleagues and use modern information and communication technology, computer equipment and software tools
- perform 3D modeling
- texture 3D models and prepare appropriate materials
- to make a skeletal structure
- animates a 3D object / camera / character
- performs lighting, rendering and compositing of a 3D model / space (scene)
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Service with an oral presentation.
3D product can be displayed in video format (youtube, vimeo…), image (google drive, dropbox…) or in the form of a 3D model (sketchfab ().
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...