Video oblikovalec/video oblikovalka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Video oblikovalec/video oblikovalkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Video designer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan and organise their own work and work in a group in collaboration with the authors and in accordance with the draft of the video project;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments;
- Communicate with colleagues and business partners and use state-of-the-art information-communication technology;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Perform the work in the manner as to not pose a threat to themselves and the environment;
- Make the draft of the video project;
- Write down and/or create and play the visual image;
- Process and correct the video images and design the definitive form of the video;
- Transform the recorded video in its definitive form and format;
- Lead and control the implementation of a video project.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidate prepares and then, as part of the assessment, defends a professional assignment, in which he/she describes the individual elements of a video designer’s job. They also attach to their professional assignment a video creation, in an appropriate format and on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.).
Individual topics of the professional assignment are determined by the commission, which may choose from one or several elements of the job (more precise description – guidelines for the preparation of the professional assignment can be found in item 11 of this catalogue), depending on the evaluation of the candidate’s personal collection folder. The professional assignment involves:
- The presentation of the attached video;
- A description of the candidate’s role in making the video;
- Technical documentation pertaining to the attached video;
- Justification of the candidate’s professional decisions that were made in the preparation/making of the video.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...