Organizator/organizatorka produkcije medijskih vsebin
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Organizator/organizatorka produkcije medijskih vsebin Add to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Organiser of media content production|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan and organise their own work and the work of the group in organising the production of media content;
- Communicate with colleagues and business partners and use state-of-the-art information-communication technology;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Follow the development of the profession;
- Perform the work in a manner as to not to put themselves, property or the environment in jeopardy;
- Ensure the quality of the realisation of the production process within the foreseen content-related, material, financial and organisational framework;
- Partake in the drafting of the production plan;
- Partake in the drafting of the statement of costs and cost accounting based on the adopted production plan;
- Collaborate in the organisation and coordination of the production process.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidate prepares and then, as part of the assessment, defends a professional assignment, which contains the description and justification of individual elements of the work of a media content production organiser on the selected project. Attached to the professional assignment should be a project on which the candidate worked, in appropriate format and on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.). The professional assignment should not describe a project older than five year.
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...