Glasbeni redaktor/glasbena redaktorica
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Glasbeni redaktor/glasbena redaktoricaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Music editor|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan and organise their own work and work in a group in collaboration with the authors and in accordance with their own draft for music shows;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Carry out the work in the way as to not to pose a threat to themselves or the environment;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments
- Communicate with the stakeholders in the mother tongue;
- Use state-of-the-art information-communication technology, computer hardware and software;
- Prepare a draft of the content of a proposed music show;
- Host musical (talk)shows;
- Draft the concepts and conduct interview with the guests of music shows;
- Report of music event;
- Take part in the recording, processing and finalisation of a music show;
- See to it that the music archive is constantly replenished.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The candidates prepare and then defend during the assessment interview their product (collection of broadcast projects from the field of work of music editing), namely by collecting the broadcast projects in an appropriate format and on an appropriate medium (DVD, USB; electronic portal, etc.), which are stated with proof in the application (personal collection folder) to obtain the qualification. The product must be prepared in the form of several music shows with attached appropriate documentation required for the planning and implementation of shows (scenario, disposition, text, etc.).
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...