Diplomant grafičnih komunikacij (un)/diplomantka grafičnih komunikacij (un)
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationDiplomant grafičnih komunikacij (un)/diplomantka grafičnih komunikacij (un)Add to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleAcademic Bachelor's degree in graphic communications
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationAcademic bachelor's degree
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationAcademic bachelor's education
Duration of education
Arts and humanities
SQF LevelSQF 7
EQF LevelEQF 6
EOVK LevelFirst level
Students will be able to:
- demonstrate technical knowledge acquired through the study of theoretical and methodological concepts,
- transfer and apply theoretical knowledge in practice and solve problems, above all by seeking new sources of knowledge and applying scientific methods,
- experiment and visually communicate various intellectual concepts,
- learn independently in own professional field,
- demonstrate understanding of the interdependence of technology and design,
- demonstrate understanding of artistic language and its technological translation into graphic products,
- show initiative and autonomy in decision-making and in managing complex work,
- communicate with co-workers and experts from related disciplines, thus enabling active cooperation on joint work, and in the field of projects based on the integration of technical laws with design practice,
- demonstrate professional, ethical and environmental responsibility,
- use modern tools and skills, above all from the ICT field, in everyday professional work.
Assesment and completion
Examination performance is graded as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
In order to progress to the next year, students must obtain confirmation of enrolment and attendance for all subjects in the previous year and have completed all practical classes and the following number of credits: for enrolment in the second year, at least 54 credits; for enrolment in the third year, 60 first-year credits and at least 54 second-year credits.
Second-cycle master's study programmes (SQF level 8)
Conditions for obtaining a public document
To complete their studies, students must complete all course units in all subjects in which they have enrolled and prepare and defend a diploma thesis.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...