Rekviziter/rekviziterka uprizoritvenega in AV projekta
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationRekviziter/rekviziterka uprizoritvenega in AV projektaAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleProp master for stage and AV projects
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 6
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Arts and humanities
SQF LevelSQF 6
EQF LevelEQF 5
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan and organise their own work and the work of their co-workers, and collaborate with other production teams in the field of carrying out a performance AV-project;
- Communicate with colleagues and business partners and use state-of-the-art information-communication technology;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Perform the work in the manner as to not pose a threat to themselves and the environment;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments;
- Prepare everything needed for the implementation of a stage performance and/or AV-project;
- Select, position and afterwards remove and store the props and equipment;
- Plan, manufacture, finish, modify or adjust the props needed to produce a stage performance or AV-project;
- Advise on optimised technical and substantive solutions when it comes to props;
- Ensure the continuity of props and equipment at every stage of a stage performance and/or AV-projects.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. They can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Practical examination with oral defence.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...