Inženir medijske produkcije/inženirka medijske produkcije
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationInženir medijske produkcije/inženirka medijske produkcijeAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleMedia production engineer
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationShort cycle higher vocational diploma
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationShort cycle higher vocational education
Duration of education
Arts and humanities
SQF LevelSQF 6
EQF LevelEQF 5
EOVK LevelShort cycle
- plan and organise own work and the work of a team,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with standards and the legal, economic and marketing context,
- keep abreast of the development of the profession and the broader media field,
- use production resources rationally,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- use modern information and communication technology,
(specific vocational competences)
- coordinate the preparation of a production plan in the media field,
- prepare an estimate and itemised statement for a project,
- organise, coordinate and supervise the media production process,
- motivate co-workers to achieve goals,
- provide quality assurance in the realisation of the media production process,
- demonstrate proficiency in the use of technology in current segments of media production,
- plan solutions and processes in the media field.
Assesment and completion
Students' knowledge is assessed by means of practical exercises and seminar papers, and also via products, projects, performances, services, etc. and by examinations. Examination performance is graded as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
Students may progress to the second year if they have successfully completed first-year modules, subjects and practical training (including practical classes, seminar papers, projects, examinations, etc.) totalling at least 45 credits, where all practical classes and practical training course units must be completed in full.
First-cycle study programmes (SQF, level 7)
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Diplomas are issued to students who complete all obligatory modules/subjects (a total of 88 credits), one elective module (22 credits), one free elective subject (5 credits) and a diploma thesis (5 credits).
Inštitut in akademija za multimedije, Višja šola za multimedije; Izobraževalni zavod HERA, Višja strokovna šola; ACADEMIA d.o.o., OE Višja strokovna šola ACADEMIA
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...