Inženir medijske produkcije/inženirka medijske produkcije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Inženir medijske produkcije/inženirka medijske produkcijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Media production engineer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Short cycle higher vocational diploma|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Short cycle higher vocational education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 120 credits|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
- plan and organise own work and the work of a team,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with standards and the legal, economic and marketing context,
- keep abreast of the development of the profession and the broader media field,
- use production resources rationally,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- use modern information and communication technology,
- coordinate the preparation of a production plan in the media field,
- prepare an estimate and itemised statement for a project,
- organise, coordinate and supervise the media production process,
- motivate co-workers to achieve goals,
- provide quality assurance in the realisation of the media production process,
- demonstrate proficiency in the use of technology in current segments of media production,
- plan solutions and processes in the media field.
Students may progress to the second year if they have successfully completed first-year modules, subjects and practical training (including practical classes, seminar papers, projects, examinations, etc.) totalling at least 45 credits, where all practical classes and practical training course units must be completed in full.
First-cycle study programmes (SQF, level 7)
Diplomas are issued to students who complete all obligatory modules/subjects (a total of 88 credits), one elective module (22 credits), one free elective subject (5 credits) and a diploma thesis (5 credits).
Inštitut in akademija za multimedije, Višja šola za multimedije; Izobraževalni zavod HERA, Višja strokovna šola; ACADEMIA d.o.o., OE Višja strokovna šola ACADEMIA
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...