Diplomant grafične in medijske tehnike (vs)/diplomantka grafične in medijske tehnike (vs)
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Diplomant grafične in medijske tehnike (vs)/diplomantka grafične in medijske tehnike (vs)Add to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Diploma in graphic and media techniques|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Professional bachelor's degree|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Professional bachelor's education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 180 credits|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
- demonstrate broad technical knowledge in the field of study, complemented by selected knowledge in the fields of science, management, ICT, aesthetics and the basics of graphic design,
- demonstrate understanding of technical topics, including their theoretical background,
- demonstrate practical skills and accept practical responsibilities,
- identify concrete and abstract practical problems, carry out theoretical analysis, seek solutions and take appropriate action,
- learn independently in own professional field,
- participate in research and development work and transfer research and development achievements into practice,
- demonstrate understanding of the interdependence of technology and design,
- demonstrate understanding of artistic language and its technological translation into graphic products,
- communicate with co-workers and experts from related disciplines, thus enabling active cooperation on joint work, and in the field of projects based on the integration of technical laws with design practice,
- demonstrate professional, ethical and environmental responsibility,
- use modern tools and skills, above all from the ICT field, in everyday professional work.
In order to progress to the next year, students must obtain confirmation of enrolment and attendance for all subjects in the previous year and have completed all practical classes and the following number of credits: for enrolment in the second year, at least 54 credits; for enrolment in the third year, 60 first-year credits and at least 54 second-year credits.
Second-cycle master's study programmes (SQF level 8)
To complete their studies, students must complete all course units in all subjects in which they have enrolled and prepare and defend a diploma thesis.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...