Organizator/ica scenske tehnike in naprav
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Organizator/ica scenske tehnike in napravAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Organiser of stage elements and devices|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: music and performing arts|
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan, prepare and control the work of the stage design team within the framework of the implementation plan of stage works;
- Adapt the implementation design of the stage works to changed spatial and technical conditions;
- Communicate constructively with collaborators and other professional profiles taking part in production and post-production;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work and follow professional developments in the field of age technology;
- Take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time, and develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- Carry out the work in the way as to not to pose a threat to themselves or the environment;
- Use state-of-the-art information-communication technology
- Organise, coordinate and lead the management and operation of stage elements and devices, being responsible for their functional usability;
- Advise and propose technical solutions for an optimised implementation of stage sets;
- Have command of the inventory of the functional stage elements, devices and machinery;
- Determine, organise and control the preparations for the transport of stage elements, their assembly and disassembly in changed spatial conditions in post-production.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Written test and oral presentation of a service.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...