|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Papirničar/papirničarkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Paper worker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: materials (glass, paper, plastic and wood)|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work and coordinate the work of a group,
- ensure the achievement of set quality parameters in accordance with standards,
- economically manage raw materials, materials, energy and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers in a company,
- use modern information and communication Technologies and visualisations of manufacturing and technological processes,
- implement work procedures: preparation of material, work on a paper/cardboard machine, coating, refining, finishing, operate machinery and equipment for the manufacture and coating of paper, fibres and cardboard,
- operate machinery for paper finishing and processing of paper into hygienic products,
- monitor and examine information about the material, incidents and the environment in order to detect problems.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical work – on a laboratory scale and/or simulations and/or block diagrams,
- oral presentation.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
SQF 7 / EQF 6
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...