EQF National Coordination Points 2015
Project took place from 1. 1. 2015 to 31. 12. 2015 and was funded from resources of the European Commission (75%) and Ministry of Education, Science and Sport (25%). Within the project - carried out by the National Institute for Vocational Education and Training (CPI) - we achieved following objectives and results:
- prepared gudileiness for implementation of the NQF and EQF in Slovenia;
- carried out consultation seminar and 2 workshops on implementation of NQF and learning outcomes in Slovenian practice;
- promoted EQF to broad general public in Slovenia;
- coordinated network for implementation of European transparency tools (Europass, ENIC/NARIC, ECVET, EQAVET, ENQA, Euroguidance, rtc.) in Slovenia;
- updated NQF webpage;
- cooperated on EQF network meetings.