|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Pomočnik/pomočnica kmetovalca/kmetovalkeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Assistant farmer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
|ISCED subfield||subfield: crop and livestock production|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, organise and prepare own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers,
- prepare soil,
- plant and tend crops, seedlings and permanent plantations under instruction and participate in the cultivation and tending of permanent plantations,
- harvest and store crops,
- perform basic barn maintenance, tend animals and participate in animal husbandry in pastures,
- prepare animal and plant products for processing and sale.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 4 / EQF 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...