|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Hmeljar/hmeljarkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Hop producer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
|ISCED subfield||subfield: crop and livestock production|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with co-workers and clients,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- prepare land for hop gardens,
- prepare plant stock and plant it,
- separate and cut,
- train lead shoots and hop vines,
- tend hop gardens,
- perform plant protection,
- harvest hops.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...