|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Živinorejec/živinorejkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Livestock farmer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
|ISCED subfield||subfield: crop and livestock production|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with the relevant professional services and clients,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- prepare a space for rearing depending on the animal species,
- feed animals,
- prepare pasture and raise animals on pasture,
- prepare and store fodder,
- assist in animal reproduction,
- Perform selection of animals,
- perform procedures for obtaining milk,
- provide preventive and other care for animals,
- raise beef cattle, pigs, goats and sheep, poultry and horses,
- prepare animals for slaughter.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...