Oblikovalec maske/oblikovalka maske
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationOblikovalec maske/oblikovalka maskeAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleMake-up designer
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 6
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
SQF LevelSQF 6
EQF LevelEQF 5
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work and the work of a make-up team,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of their own work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- keep abreast of development of the profession,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with co-workers and business partners,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- create make-up for TV, film and theatre: day, evening, period and fashion,
- plan and design special hairstyles for TV, film and theatre,
- plan and design period hairstyles using natural hair and wigs/hairpieces/hair extensions for TV, film and theatre,
- plan and perform rejuvenation and ageing of the face other parts of the body for TV, film and theatre,
- plan and make special effects for TV, film and theatre,
- plan and make casts of faces and individual parts of the face and body for TV, film and theatre,
- plan and design complex character and fantasy make-up for TV, film and theatre.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...