|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Savnar/savnarkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Sauna operator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hair and beauty services|
- plan and organise own work and the work of others
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with standards
- make rational use of energy, material and time
- maintain saunas
- implement sauna programmes
- receive and advise guests
- communicate with guests and co-workers
- ensure that instruments and equipment are maintained
- protect health and the environment
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour
- use modern information and communication technology
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...