|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Oblikovalec/oblikovalka maskeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Make-up designer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hair and beauty services|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work and lead or participate in a make-up team,
- prepare the work space, cosmetic products, accessories, materials and apparatus in accordance with the prescribed sanitary and health conditions,
- prepare yourself and your client for the mask design service,
- to ensure the quality and success of one's own work in the work environment in accordance with the standards of the profession,
- make a mask / make-up for television, film and theater: day, evening, style and fashion,
- plan and implement special hairstyles for the needs of television, film and theater,
- plan and implement the design of stylish hairstyles on natural hair and hair products for the needs of television, film and theater,
- plan and carry out rejuvenation or aging of the face and other parts of the body for the needs of television, film and theater,
- plan and produce special effects for the needs of television, film and theater,
- design and make castings of the face and individual parts of the face and body,
- to design and design demanding character and fantasy masks for the needs of television, film and theater
- perform face and body painting,
- order and store material, make estimates and calculations of services,
- communicate in business, use professional terminology, use entrepreneurial skills and work in a team,
- ensure the quality of service, taking into account the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials,
- to take care of their own and the client's safety and to protect health and the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
A. Oral examination and practical examination by defense or
B. practical examination with defense
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...