Izvajalec suhomontažne gradnje/izvajalka suhomontažne gradnje
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationIzvajalec suhomontažne gradnje/izvajalka suhomontažne gradnjeAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleDrywall Installer
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationUpper secondary vocational education
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationUpper secondary vocational education
Duration of education
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
SQF LevelSQF 4
EQF LevelEQF 4
Certificate-holders will be able to:
- read plans and transfer dimensions and elevations from a plan to a structure,
- measure and calculate quantities of materials for the installation of drywall construction elements,
- select materials for drywall construction elements with regard to the technological properties,
- erect profiles and structures for drywall construction elements and build in insulation materials,
- cut and fix in place drywall panels and fit doorposts, flaps, etc.,
- carry out joining, wrapping and final treatment of drywall construction elements,
- make rational use of materials, energy and time,
- observe the principles of health protection, safety at work and protection of the environment,
- carry out maintenance and repair work on elements of drywall construction,
- correctly install waterproofing and thermal and acoustic insulation and use appropriate materials,
- carry out building work using all basic types of bricks and blocks,
- make interior and exterior plasterwork by hand and by machine,
- process, install and protect elements and make simple wooden structures using traditional carpentry joints,
- erect and dismantle various types of prefabricated scaffolding and maintain the component parts of prefabricated scaffolding,
- use basic painting and decorating techniques on walls and ceilings and paint wooden and metal products.
Certificate holders build on their key vocational knowledge and abilities with key general knowledge in line with national standards.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
Students' vocational abilities and skills, and the fulfilment of conditions to obtain credits in accordance with the relevant education programme are established through verification and assessment. Assessment of students also takes into account non-formally acquired knowledge, which must be adequately demonstrated. Students are assessed using scores from 5 (excellent) to 1 (inadequate).
Students may progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve passing grades in all general education subjects and relevant vocational modules set out in the school’s operational curriculum, and have completed all extracurricular activities and practical on-the-job training, or progress on the basis of a programme faculty decision.
Secondary technical, vocational or vocational-technical education; master craftsman/foreman/shop manager examination (SQF level 5)
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Students must successfully complete general education subjects, compulsory vocational modules, elective vocational modules and the open part of the curriculum. They must also complete extracurricular activities and work placement requirements and pass a school-leaving examination.
The school-leaving examination comprises a written and oral examination in Slovene, a product/service and an oral presentation.
Vocational and technical secondary schools and adult education institutions.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...