Gradbeni tehnik/gradbena tehnica
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Gradbeni tehnik/gradbena tehnicaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Construction technician|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Upper secondary technical education|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Upper secondary technical education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 240 credits|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: building and civil engineering|
Certificate-holders will be able to:
- use professional literature, technical and technological documentation and technical regulations, standards and rules, and apply legislation governing the field of construction and other related fields,
- use modern information and communications technology to find, evaluate, process and use information,
- keep business and work documentation on a building site (inventories of works, site measurements, calculations, records, estimates, etc.),
- plan simple structural elements, structures and buildings, taking into account the properties of individual materials and construction products,
- determine the dimensions of simple structural elements and structures,
- prepare and draw up planning documentation for buildings,
- lead individual works and working groups on a building site or in production plants in the construction materials industry,
- participate in the renovation of architectural heritage,
- use survey maps and carry out basic measurements in building works,
- construct and determine dimensions of simple structures of buildings, plan buildings and draw up technical documentation using computer software,
- construct and determine dimensions of simple structures for civil engineering, plan civil engineering structures and draw up technical documentation using computer software,
- carry out technological preparation, keep documentation on a building site and lead working groups,
- carry out operational planning and draw up timetables and prepare elements for a tender for works or a works contract.
Certificate holders build on their key vocational knowledge and abilities with key general knowledge in line with national standards.
Students' vocational abilities and skills and the fulfilment of conditions to obtain credits in accordance with the relevant education programme are established through verification and assessment. Assessment of students also takes into account non-formally acquired knowledge, which must be adequately demonstrated. Students are assessed using scores from 5 (excellent) to 1 (inadequate).
Students may progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve a passing grade in all subjects and vocational modules set out in the school's operational curriculum for the year and have completed all the requirements of accepted contents of extracurricular activities and all work placement requirements, or progress on the basis of a decision by the programme's teaching staff.
Gradbeni tehnik/gradbena tehnica
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
SQF 7 / EQF 6
Matura/vocational course, higher vocational education (SQF level 6), professional higher education (SQF level 7) and academic higher education (SQF level 7).
Students must successfully complete all general education subjects, compulsory vocational modules, two modules from the compulsory elective vocational modules offered and the open part of the curriculum. They must also complete all requirements of extracurricular activities and work placement requirements and pass the vocational matura examination.
The vocational matura comprises a compulsory section (written and oral examinations in Slovene and building construction) and an elective section (written and oral examination in a foreign language or mathematics and a product, with oral presentation).
Vocational and technical secondary schools and adult education institutions.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...