Gradbeni tehnik/gradbena tehnica
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Gradbeni tehnik/gradbena tehnicaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Construction technician|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Upper secondary technical education|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Upper vocational-technical education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 120 credits|
The programme can be attended by anyone who has completed the programme of secondary vocational education and acquired one of the followingtitles:
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: building and civil engineering|
The holder of the certificate is qualified to:
- use professional literature, technical and technological documents and technical rules, regulations and standards and to utilise the legislation governing the field of construction work and all other related fields;
- use modern information and communication technologies to search for, evaluate, process and use information;
- manage business and work documents in construction (list of works, site measurements, calculations, records, estimates, etc.);
- design basic construction elements, structures and facilities by considering the characteristics of the individual materials and building products;
- scale simple building elements and structures;
- prepare and elaborate project documents for buildings;
- manage individual works and workgroups on the construction site or in the production plants of the building materials industry;
- participate in implementing the rehabilitation of architectural heritage;
- use geodesic plans and implement basic measurements in construction works;
The Design of Buildings
- draft and scale simple building structures and design buildings and prepare technical documents using computer software;
The Design of Civil Engineering Works
- draft and scale simple civil engineering structures and design civil engineering facilities and prepare technical documents using computer software;
The Preparation and Management of Construction Works
- implement technological preparations, manage documents at the construction site and manage workgroups;
- implement operative planning and prepare time schedules and bid elements or elements of a contract for construction works.
In addition, the holder of the certificate also upgraded his/her key professional skills and competences with key general knowledge and skills in line with national standards.
Students' vocational abilities and skills and the fulfilment of conditions to obtain credits in accordance with the relevant education programme are established through verification and assessment. Assessment of students also takes into account non-formally acquired knowledge, which must be adequately demonstrated. Students are assessed using grades from 5 (excellent) to 1 (inadequate).
Students may progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve a passing grade in all general education subjects and relevant vocational modules set out in the school's operational curriculum, and have completed all extracurricular activities and practical on-the-job training, or progress on the basis of a programme faculty decision.
Gradbeni tehnik/gradbena tehnica
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
SQF 7 / EQF 6
Matura/vocational course, higher vocational education (SQF level 6), professional higher education (SQF level 7) and academic higher education (SQF level 7)
Students must successfully (i.e. with passing grades) complete all general education subjects, compulsory vocational modules, elective vocational modules and the open part of the curriculum. They must also complete extracurricular activities and work placement requirements and pass the vocational matura examination. The vocational matura comprises a compulsory section (written and oral examinations in Slovene and construction building) and an elective section (written and oral examination in a foreign language or mathematics and a product/service with oral presentation).
Vocational and technical secondary schools and adult education institutions.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...