Inštalater/inštalaterka strojnih inštalacij SI
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Inštalater/inštalaterka strojnih inštalacij SIAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Mechanical installation operative SI|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Upper secondary vocational education|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Upper secondary vocational education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 189 credits|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: mechanics and metal trades|
Certificate holders will be able to:
• carry out hot and cold forming processes with an emphasis on sheet metal, profiles and pipes;
• determine dimensions of basic elements of installations and select basic elements for a simple installation;
• carry out basic oxyacetylene welding, soldering and glueing procedures on metal and non-metal materials;
• design and make prefabricated elements and carry out repairs;
• carry out corrosion, heat and noise protection of mechanical installations;
• test and start up power plants and installations;
• maintain and service various mechanical installations;
• use appropriate measuring devices to take technical and technological measurements;
• use the measuring and control devices, tools and machines that are used in the manufacture and assembly of structures;
• implement protective measures for safe work and actively protect own health;
• show a positive attitude towards measures to reduce pollution, improve protection of the environment and promote the rational use of energy and materials;
• work in a group and communicate in writing and orally with colleagues, experts and customers, using basic professional terminology;
• use modern IT and work with resources, data and materials;
• demonstrate understanding of the role of entrepreneurship and familiarity with the enterprise process, financial operations, business plans, cost control and calculation;
• install, assemble, connect, test and maintain simple heating and cooling systems;
• design, manufacture, assemble and connect simple prefabricated elements and maintain ventilation and air conditioning systems;
• install, assemble, connect, test and maintain simple water supply and drainage installations;
• manufacture simple prefabricated elements, install, assemble, maintain and repair gas installations.
The programme is adapted for provision in Slovene as the language of instruction in the ethnically mixed area of Slovenian Istria and also has the following special objectives:
• to develop communication skills in Italian and Slovene,
• to develop knowledge of the natural, cultural and historical heritage of the Italian national community and its mother nation,
• to teach respect for and understanding of ethnic and cultural diversity and promote cooperation between members of the Slovene nation and Italian national community. Certificate holders build on their key vocational knowledge and abilities with key general knowledge in line with national standards.
Students' vocational competences and skills, and the fulfilment of conditions to obtain credits in accordance with the education programme are established through testing and assessment. Assessment of students also takes into account non-formally acquired knowledge, which must be adequately demonstrated. Students are assessed using scores from 5 (excellent) to 1 (inadequate).
Students may progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve a positive assessment in all general education subjects and relevant vocational modules set out in the school's operational curriculum and have completed all extracurricular activities and work placement requirements.
Inštalater/inštalaterka strojnih inštalacij SI
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
SQF 7 / EQF 6
SQF 8 / EQF 7
Secondary technical, vocational or vocational-technical education; master craftsman/foreman/shop manager examination (SQF level 5).
Students must successfully (i.e. with positive scores) complete general education subjects, compulsory and elective vocational modules, and the open part of the curriculum. They must also complete extracurricular activities and work placement requirements and pass the vocational matura examination. The vocational matura comprises a compulsory section (written and oral examinations in Slovene and healthcare) and an elective section (written and oral examination in mathematics, a foreign language or Italian, and service with oral presentation).
Secondary vocational and technical schools.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...