Operater/operaterka na CNC stroju
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Operater/operaterka na CNC strojuAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: CNC machine operator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Knowledge from the field of material processing and materials technology set out in verified upper-secondary programmes at vocational upper-secondary level education in the field of machine engineering or woodworking, proven by a certificate of successful completion of the knowledge test, issued by the institution carrying out the verified programme.
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: mechanics and metal trades|
The candidates are able to:
- Plan, prepare, carry out and control their own work,
- Use a rational approach to the use of energy, materials and time,
- Ensure occupational safety and take into consideration the principles of environmental protection,
- Use computer equipment and software tools,
- Communicate at professional level with co-workers and business partners,
- Develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- Design and draw simple contours and programme CNC machines,
- Attach tools and workpieces and set machine parameters,
- Use CAD data and NC programme readers,
- Fill out accompanying work documentation and documents related to the processing process.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge,
skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- practical verification and oral presentation
Operater/operaterka na CNC stroju
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
SQF 7 / EQF 6
SQF 8 / EQF 7
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
There are currently no providers.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...