Diplomant javne uprave (un)/diplomantka javne uprave (un)
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationDiplomant javne uprave (un)/diplomantka javne uprave (un)Add to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titlePublic administration graduate (un)
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationAcademic bachelor's degree
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationAcademic bachelor's education
Duration of education
Business, administration and law
SQF LevelSQF 7
EQF LevelEQF 6
EOVK LevelFirst level
Students will be able to:
- demonstrate familiarity with the fundamental knowledge of law and the state, supplemented by knowledge of fields placed in the framework of administrative law and administrative science,
- demonstrate familiarity with the basics of law, the system of government, human rights law, substantive administrative law, procedural administrative law, the legal system of the public administration, legal system of public services, civil servant law, tax law, minor offence law and judicial and constitutional court protection against acts of the administration,
- possess fundamental knowledge of the essence of law, administrative law, the state and local government and human rights law,
- possess other knowledge in the field of administrative law sciences for performing the occupation as stated above, or for continuing studies on the postgraduate level,
- apply theoretical concepts and models in practical (everyday) life.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
Students' knowledge is assessed by means of practical exercises and seminar papers, and also via products, projects, performances, services, etc. and by examinations. Examination performance is graded as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
Students may progress to the next year if by the end of the academic year they have completed all requirements defined by the study programme for progression to the next year.
Second-cycle master's study programmes (SQF level 8)
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Students must meet all requirements defined by the study programme to complete their studies.
Independent higher education institute, Graduate School of Government and European Studies
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...