|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationUrar/urarkaAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 4
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
SQF LevelSQF 4
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work,
- ensure the quality of services and products in accordance with standards,
- prepare the workspace, equipment, tools and material,
- use time, material and energy in a rational manner,
- perform work in such a way as not to endanger themselves, other people or the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with customers and co-workers,
- maintain and repair all types of mechanical, electrical and electronic measuring devices,
- make calculations of services and products,
- order and store material, intermediate products and equipment and sell products and services.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of NVQs appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. There are currently no committee members for this qualification.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
- Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates undergo practical testing in two fields:
- diagnosis and rectification of faults in a mechanical clock,
- diagnosis and rectification of faults in an electronic clock.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
There are currently no providers.
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...