Strokovni sodelavec/strokovna sodelavka za izdelavo programske opreme
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Strokovni sodelavec/strokovna sodelavka za izdelavo programske opremeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Software development associate|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
|ISCED subfield||subfield: software and applications development and analysis|
The candidate is able to:
- use the hardware and software and services he needs in his work
- monitor innovations in the profession and learn lifelong learning about new technologies and software development, especially in the field of open source solutions
- prepare technical documentation and work plan for a small project in accordance with occupational standards and principles of rational use of human and material resources and plan their work with them
- work in a team and document the work done by the team
- observe safety and environmental standards at work
- follow the company's values, use good business practices, act ethically and in accordance with the sustainable development of society
- manage waste economically / sustainably and understand the economic and environmental effects of waste recycling
- plan software performance testing
- prepare a plan for the installation, management and maintenance of the developed software
- provide assistance to users in working and troubleshooting software problems
- plan and ensure security in the operation of the developed software
- receive and transmit information about the work, the work process and the condition and shortcomings of the developed software
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with an oral presentation: example product with oral defense.
Before the direct examination, the candidate prepares the products according to the selection and instructions of the commission:
- an application with a source code (made with a certain technology based on the given specifications, in the appropriate programming language, platform, development method, etc.), which contains more complex user interfaces, own simple libraries and / or software integration components, uses SQL or NoSQL database , is installed and accessible to the commission and
- instructions for using the application (in electronic or paper form or built into the user interface of the application), frequently asked questions ...;
- schedule, resource plan, financial plan ...
- requirements specifications (user stories ...)
- application architecture
- user interface plan
- technical implementation plan
- testing plan
- installation instructions
- suggestions for upgrades
- ... and
- contributions to the open source community (at least two contributions on the open source platform: bug report / solution proposal, participation in the discussion, publication of the solution in open platforms for collaborative programming, integration of the correction in the main project) and
- prepare at least two news items from the professional literature
Instructions for the preparation of products, which the candidate must complete in advance, are determined by the commission after reviewing the personal portfolio. With the products, the candidate demonstrates the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard.
At the presentation of the product at the examination, the candidate also performs an oral defense, which includes the examination of knowledge and skills that are included in individual operational work in the occupational standard Software development associate.
The candidate can attach the products to a personal portfolio (in the counseling process).
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...