|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Strokovni sodelavec/strokovna sodelavka za programske aplikacije in podatkovne bazeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Software and database specialist|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
|ISCED subfield||subfield: software and applications development and analysis|
- plans, prepares and controls own work and the work of a group,
- makes rational use of energy, material and time,
- ensures the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- protects health and the environment,
- develops entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- use of information and communication technologies,
- communicates with clients, service providers and co-workers,
- protects the identity of users and their data,
- installs and configures software,
- drafts an implementation solution in a programming language,
- administers a database,
- prepares elements for calculations and offers,
- maintains documentation regarding software solutions and drafts user instructions, and
- maintains and organises data in a database and detects attempts at unauthorised use.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge.
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...