Specialist za delo z učenci z učnimi težavami/specialistka za delo z učenci z učnimi težavami
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationSpecialist za delo z učenci z učnimi težavami/specialistka za delo z učenci z učnimi težavamiAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleSpecialist for work with students with learning difficulties
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationSpecialisation diploma following academic higher education
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationSpecialisation education
Duration of education
SQF LevelSQF 9
EQF LevelEQF 7
EOVK LevelThird level
Students will be able to:
- identify students with special educational needs in elementary school and their traits, and factors from the social and learning environments,
- identify causes for students’ learning difficulties, assess the different traits of children using observation techniques, rating scales, questionnaires, knowledge tests and other instruments,
- successfully plan differentiated and individualised programmes, approaches, models, methods, techniques, and aids for work with students, their parents and peers and with co-workers at schools and other experts who come into contact with students,
- provide the conditions to appropriately motivate each student, to create the appropriate atmosphere in the class, group and school, and develop positive attitudes towards these students,
- carry out regular and final evaluations, and adapt the teaching process to children’s needs, etc.
Assesment and completion
Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
Students may enrol in a higher year if by the end of the academic year they have completed all requirements defined by the study programme for enrolment in a higher year.
Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF, level 10)
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates must defend their specialist thesis to complete their studies. Graduates of this programme must complete the programme by the 30.9.2016.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...