|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Programer/programerkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Programmer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
At least two previously created applications, including source code, in an executable application form on an appropriate storage medium (e.g. CD, DVD, USB stick, etc.) with the associated documentation (record of basic premises, plan of the contextual structure, architecture of the user interface, technical implementation plan, i.e. implementation of individual functionalities, installation instructions, brief user instructions, etc.).
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
|ISCED subfield||subfield: software and applications development and analysis|
- plans and organises own work,
- makes rational use of energy, material and time,
- ensures the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- protects health and the environment,
- develops entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- is able to communicate with co-workers,
- cooperates in a group,
- use of information and communication technologies,
- uses computer equipment and software,
- protects the identity of users and their data,
- drafts less complex offers for clients,
- drafts a concept of a solution in a programming language,
- creates a solution in a programming language taking into account requirements and the selected criteria,
- administers and uses data in a database and other data structures,
- drafts technical and user documentation for software solutions, and
- tests software solutions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
- Oral presentation and editing of previously created applications with the source code and the associated documentation, submitted by the candidate in his/her portfolio (see admission requirements), and presentation before the committee in the candidate’s own programming environment.
- Practical exercise with an oral presentation. In the practical exercise (selected by the committee), the candidate demonstrates mastery of the software development process, the syntax of at least one programming language and development tools. A candidate may be exempted from the practical exercise at the committee’s discretion.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...