Krovec-klepar, restavratorski sodelavec/krovka-kleparka, restavratorska sodelavka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Krovec-klepar, restavratorski sodelavec/krovka-kleparka, restavratorska sodelavkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Roofer/sheet metal worker, restoration assistant|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: handicrafts|
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- lead a small team,
- collaborate with experts responsible for the restoration intervention,
- assess the causes and degree of damage to the roofing elements of architectural heritage buildings under the supervision of the experts responsible for the restoration intervention,
- protect roof coverings, roof structures and metal roofing elements of architectural heritage buildings, protect them before and during transport under the supervision of the experts responsible for the restoration intervention,
- prepare roof coverings and metal roofing elements before a restoration intervention under the supervision of the experts responsible for the restoration intervention,
- carry out historical roofing interventions under the supervision of the experts responsible for the restoration interventions,
- draw attention to unexpected finds and changes in the planning, preparation and implementation of works,
- document all phases of the intervention.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc. No providers have been entered in the aforementioned register for this qualification.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...
© Center RS za poklicno izobraževanje, 2018. All rights reserved