|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Kamnosek/kamnosekinjaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Stonemason|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Upper secondary vocational education|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Upper secondary vocational education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 180 credits|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: building and civil engineering|
- cut stone with hand tools and polish surfaces and profiles,
- work with cutting machines and carry out surface treatment and profile and special treatment of natural stone,
- make ornaments, tombstones and elements of interior fittings using natural stone,
- build pavements, windowsills, steps and external and internal cladding using slabs of natural stone,
- use energy, material and time rationally,
- use technical documentation to manufacture cut stone products and provide stonecutting services,
- observe the principles of health protection, safety at work and protection of the environment,
- undertake repairs and protective work on stone elements,
- make and erect shuttering, dismantle shuttering structures and maintain and store shuttering elements,
- carry out basic stonecutting operations by hand,
- carry out building work using all basic types of bricks and blocks,
- made interior and exterior plasterwork by hand and by machine,
- prepare surfaces and materials and lay ceramic tiles on simple internal and external surfaces and apply grouting,
- use a forklift,
- build an armature into a simple structure, prepare a concrete mixture and build it into concrete and reinforced concrete structures.
Students may progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve passing grades in all general education subjects and relevant vocational modules set out in the school’s operational curriculum, and have completed all extracurricular activities and practical on-the-job training, or progress on the basis of a programme faculty decision.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
SQF 7 / EQF 6
Secondary technical, vocational or vocational-technical education; master craftsman/foreman/shop manager examination (SQF level 5)
Vocational and technical secondary schools and adult education institutions
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...