Diplomirani organizator turizma (un)/diplomirana organizatorka turizma (un)
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationDiplomirani organizator turizma (un)/diplomirana organizatorka turizma (un)Add to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleTourism organiser (first-cycle academic education)
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationAcademic bachelor's degree
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationAcademic bachelor's education
Duration of education
SQF LevelSQF 7
EQF LevelEQF 6
EOVK LevelFirst level
A student masters:
- cognitive competences that are the basis for understanding, drawing logical completion and anticipating,
- personal competences that are the basis for individual maturing, the development of responsibility and achieving maturity,
- operational competences are the basis for functional effectiveness and literacy,
- relationship competences that develop reciprocity and cooperation,
- managerial competences that are the basis for developing managerial and leading organisational roles,
- organisational competences that are the basis for the use and coordination of available resources in time and space, and
- business competences that are the basis for the use and assessment of economic and commercial resources.
- understanding the functioning of tourism systems in specific global social situations and the ability to analyse, synthesise and anticipate solutions and the consequences of events in the tourism sector,
- performance of action studies and applied research in the area of tourism events at the local, regional and international levels,
- knowledge and understanding of the foundations of tourism, humanistic, sociological and business sciences in historical and specific social situations,
- ability to apply theoretical findings from the tourism sector in a specific environment, and the ability to link knowledge from various areas, and to apply it in the domestic and international business environments,
- ability to manage the communication process with the help of contemporary technologies and the use of the appropriate communication techniques between various factors in a situation of interdependence to determine the quality of tourism services in the local and international environments, and
- understanding of the basic structure and interpretation of fundamental tourism disciplines and the links between the associated sub-disciplines.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
Students may progress to the second year if they have accumulated at least 48 credits from compulsory first-year subjects. Students may progress to the third year if they have met all first-year requirements and accumulated at least 54 credits from compulsory second-year subjects.
Second-cycle master's study programmes (SQF level 8)
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Students complete their studies when they have successfully met all prescribed requirements of a study programme, and crafted and successfully presented a final project.
University of Primorska, Faculty of Tourism Studies – Turistica
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...