|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationAsfalter/asfalterkaAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 4
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
SQF LevelSQF 4
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- accept and review technical documentation and plan their work accordingly for a period of up to one month at the most,
- ensure the quality and at the same time the financial efficiency of their work and products while observing the principles of rational use of energy, time and material,
- work in such a way as not to endanger themselves or others in their working environment or pollute the environment,
- in communication with the various stakeholders they encounter in their work, observe business ethics,
- prepare working surfaces using light construction machinery, observing the manufacturer's instructions,
- lay asphalt mixtures manually or using a finisher, paying attention to the quality of the laid surface,
- clean working surfaces and the surrounding area and demonstrate awareness of the impact on the environment of the operation of machinery and the materials used.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of NVQs appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. They can be found here.
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation.
- The completion of the practical assignment is accompanied by an oral presentation.
SQF 7 / EQF 6
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...