Vodja hotelske recepcije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Vodja hotelske recepcijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Hotel reception manager|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and control their own work and the work of others
- to receive and accommodate guests
- provide guest services, inform guests and advise them
- manage service reservations
- manage rooms and keep records of rooms and guests
- take care of the rational use of energy, materials and time
- communicate with colleagues, guests and business partners
- communicate in English and at least one foreign language in everyday work situations
- use modern information and communication technology and software tools
- plan and organize work at the reception and ensure optimal distribution according to the needs of the work process
- manage personnel matters at the reception
- to control the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of work at the reception in accordance with the standards
- perform and control the billing of services provided
- develop entrepreneurial qualities, skills, knowledge
- ensure occupational safety and comply with environmental principles
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Practical service test and oral presentation.
With a practical demonstration of the service, the candidate proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and taking into account the prescribed documentation. During the performance of the service, there is also an oral defense of the performed service, which includes a test of knowledge in accordance with the occupational standard of the Head of the hotel reception.
Vodja hotelske recepcije
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 7 / EOK 6
The candidate shall demonstrate that he / she achieves the knowledge, skills and competences specified in the catalog of standards of occupational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...