Vodja hotelske recepcije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Vodja hotelske recepcijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Hotel reception manager|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
- plans, prepares and controls own work and the work of others,
- ensures the rational use of energy, material and time,
- ensures occupational safety and observes environmental protection principles,
- ensures the quality and efficiency of work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- communicates with guests, co-workers, experts and business partners,
- uses modern information and communication technologies,
- plans and organises the department’s work and ensures the optimal allocation of resources with regard to the needs of the work process,
- manages personnel matters relating to reception,
- controls the quality and efficiency of reception work,
- receives guests and assigns them rooms,
- provides services for guests,
- informs and advises guests,
- manages rooms,
- maintains record of rooms and guests, and
- provides financial transactions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...