Vodja delovne skupine v proizvodnji
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Vodja delovne skupine v proizvodnjiAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Head of working group in manufacturing|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Upper secondary technical education|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: inter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving engineering, manufacturing and construction|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, analyse and oversee their own work and the work of a working group,
- take responsibility for quality assurance in the implementation of manufacturing and technological processes and keep abreast of developments in the field,
- ensure the rational use of energy, material and time in the implementation of manufacturing and technological processes,
- communicate with co-workers and superiors and with other organisational units,
- ensure the implementation of regulations on occupational health and safety and fire safety,
- use modern information and communication Technologies and software to support manufacturing processes,
- lead co-workers (plan, coordinate, delegate, supervise), motivate them to achieve targets, transfer quality assurance philosophy into practice and foster their professional development,
- supervise implementation of the manufacturing process and ensure achievement of lean manufacturing targets in a working group,
- allocate resources optimally to ensure that the manufacturing process runs smoothly in their working group in accordance with technical/technological documentation,
- introduce improvements to the work process in accordance with company strategy and deploy lean manufacturing concepts in their organisational unit,
- cooperate with superiors on receiving orders, ordering raw materials, production deadlines and dealing with complaints,
- ensure that tools and protective equipment are in a good state.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Vodja delovne skupine v proizvodnji
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
SQF 7 / EQF 6
SQF 8 / EQF 7
SQF 10 / EQF 8
Matura/vocational course, higher vocational education (SQF level 6), professional higher education (SQF level 7) and academic higher education (SQF level 7)
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...