Upravljalec/upravljalka v farmacevtski industriji
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationUpravljalec/upravljalka v farmacevtski industrijiAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleOperator in the pharmaceutical industry
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 3
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Health and welfare
SQF LevelSQF 3
EQF LevelEQF 3
- makes rational use of energy, material and time in accordance with technological standards, procedures and norms,
- plans, prepares, performs and controls own work,
- protects health and the environment,
- communicates with co-workers,
- fills sterile pharmaceutical dosage forms under supervision,
- prepares granules, mixtures, suspensions for coating, and makes tablets, capsules and coatings under supervision,
- carries out optical control of injections/infusions and inspects coated tablets and capsules,
- prepares semi-solid pharmaceutical dosage forms, suppositories and pessaries under supervision,
- prepares liquid non-sterile pharmaceutical dosage forms under supervision,
- packages products,
- cleans production premises.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. A list of licence holders can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
The candidate demonstrates attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the national reference point for vocational qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, enterprises, inter-enterprise training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...