|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Upravljalec/upravljalka dvigalAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Lift operator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: transport services|
Candidates will be able to:
- organise, plan and analyse own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- carry out a preventive inspection of a lift before putting it into movement,
- operate overhead cranes on which the lifting apparatus is suspended from a trolley,
- operate bridge cranes on which the lifting apparatus is attached to the structure,
- operate moving-arm or console cranes on which the lifting apparatus is mounted on movable arms,
- operate gantry cranes on which the lifting apparatus is attached to a moving gantry,
- operate rotating tower cranes (telescopic cranes),
- operate cable cranes on which the lifting apparatus is attached to a steel cable extended over the working area,
- operate rolling stock equipped with load-lifting apparatus,
- operate rail-mounted cranes with a lifting capacity of 15 to 300 kN and a reach of 6 to 10 m in ports and enterprises,
- operate railway cranes with a lifting capacity of 30 to 2500 kN, built in accordance with railway regulations,
- operate floating cranes (sea or river),
- select and switch between appropriate means for the transfer of cargo,
- communicate with management and co-workers,
- use computer equipment and software,
- ensure health and safety at work and protection of the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Written test and practical verification with an oral presentation.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...