Posrednik/posrednica za nepremičnine
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Posrednik/posrednica za nepremičnineAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Real estate agent|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Business, administration and law
|ISCED subfield||subfield: wholesale and retail sales|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and control their own work, while taking care of keeping appropriate documentation;
- to ensure the quality and thus also the financial success of its work, taking into account the principle of rational use of energy and time;
- communicate independently with employees, business partners and customers, taking into account the principles of successful communication and business etiquette using modern information and communication technology;
- comprehensively and responsibly lead and monitor the implementation of regulations and standards regarding safety and health at work and environmental protection principles;
- to ensure the profitability of operations, taking into account the legality of the business environment and regulations in the financial and economic field;
- monitor and analyze the real estate market and obtain data on the condition of real estate;
- mediate in concluding real estate transactions and assist clients in performing actions related to the conclusion and fulfillment of contracts:
- act diligently and honestly and in accordance with good business practices in real estate, the rules of the profession and the interests of the client.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- written examination and
- practical examination with oral defense
The written examination represents 50% of the total assessment of the examination, whereby the candidate must achieve at least 60% of the points in the written part as a condition for being able to perform the practical examination with the oral defense. In the practical task selected by the examination commission, the candidate demonstrates the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the criteria of the occupational standard, together with the data from the public records. In addition to the practical task, there is also an oral defense, which includes a test of knowledge in accordance with the occupational standard.
- pisno preverjanje in
- praktično preverjanje z zagovorom
Pisno preverjanje predstavlja 50 % skupne ocene preverjanja, pri čemer mora kandidat na pisnem delu doseči najmanj 60 % točk kot pogoj, da lahko opravlja praktično preverjanje z zagovorom. Kandidat v praktični nalogi po izboru komisije za preverjanje ob podatkih iz javnih evidenc demonstrira obvladovanje zahtevanih poklicnih kompetenc po merilih poklicnega standarda. Ob praktični nalogi poteka tudi ustni zagovor, ki obsega preverjanje znanj skladno s poklicnim standardom.
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...