|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Pooblaščeni inženir/pooblaščena inženirka varnostnih sistemovAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Authorised security systems engineer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: protection of persons and property|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare and check own work
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour
- make rational use of energy, material and time
- study project/technical documentation, security situation report analyses, threat assessments, proposed security solutions and the demands of clients
- draw up a security project and individual plans for the implementation of security systems
- lead and supervise the execution of a project
- work in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements and the requirements of users of private security services
- communicate with contracting entities, issuers of consents, external contractors, co-workers and state authorities,
- work in accordance with regulations on health and safety at work, fire safety and environmental safety
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Verification takes place in writing (60 minutes) and through a practical test with oral presentation.
Pooblaščeni inženir/pooblaščena inženirka varnostnih sistemov
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 7 / EQF 6
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...