Pooblaščeni inženir/pooblaščena inženirka varnostnih sistemov
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Pooblaščeni inženir/pooblaščena inženirka varnostnih sistemovAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Authorised security systems engineer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: protection of persons and property|
The candidate is able to:
- hand over the service and control one's own work
- examine the project and technical documentation, analysis of the safety situation, threat and risk assessment, proposal of safety solutions and the client's requirements
- prepare project documentation for technical protection, taking into account the prescribed and valid standards and technical regulations and the rules on the detailed content of documentation and forms related to the construction of facilities and construction legislation
- carry out design supervision, inspections during the construction or adaptation phase of the facility and participate in the technical inspection of the facility
- act in accordance with the requirements of legislation and regulations and the requirements of users of private security services
- communicate with clients, external collaborators, colleagues and government agencies
- take care of their own safety, health at work and the environment, and fire safety in accordance with regulations and internal rules
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- written examination
- practical examination with oral defense
The Commission determines the practical task from the content of the catalog, ie. preparation of the design of project documentation for the protection of the selected facility.
The types of practical tasks are defined in point 11 of the catalog and can be: preparation of design documentation for security of a financial institution or preparation of design documentation for protection of combustible material storage (type of facility classified as critical infrastructure is determined by the commission) or preparation of design documentation for security facility where hazardous waste is collected and treated (the type of facility is determined by the commission).
The candidate brings the completed practical task for direct examination.
Kandidat dokaže, da dosega znanja, spretnosti in kompetence, določene v katalogu standardov strokovnih znanj in spretnosti.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...