Parkovni vrtnar/parkovna vrtnarica
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Parkovni vrtnar/parkovna vrtnaricaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Park gardener|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
|ISCED subfield||subfield: horticulture|
Candidates will be able to:
- autonomously plan and organise their own work in the working environment in accordance with work quality standards in park gardening,
- make responsible and economical use of machinery, equipment, materials, energy and time,
- ensure their own safety and the safety of other participants in the work process and protect the environment and the property of the company or customers,
- work responsibly, enterprisingly and ethically,
- communicate effectively with various stakeholders while observing the principles of successful communication,
- use modern information and communication technology and software for the needs of a park gardening activity,
- mark out and prepare ground for planting, with expert assistance,
- plant green areas with plants according to a plan,
- plant grass surfaces or lay turf,
- set up and plant built elements,
- tend planted and grassy areas,
- prune trees,
- perform plant protection,
- maintain additional equipment of green areas.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical verification and oral presentation.
Parkovni vrtnar/parkovna vrtnarica
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...