Upravljalec/upravljalka zelenih površin za šport in prosti čas
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationUpravljalec/upravljalka zelenih površin za šport in prosti časAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleManager of green areas for sports and leisure
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 6
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
SQF LevelSQF 6
EQF LevelEQF 5
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, organise, prepare, lead and supervise professional work in accordance with work quality standards in the field of management of green areas intended for sport and leisure,
- act responsibly and economically with the undertaking's property,
- comprehensively and responsibly lead implementation of regulations and new elements from the field of corporate social responsibility, occupational health and safety, environmental protection and the relevant professional field,
- communicate with co-workers, customers, business partners, representatives of professional institutions and guests, taking into account the principles of ethics, successful communication and business etiquette,
- plan and monitor implementation of the economical use of necessary resources and the economical management of waste,
- undertake commercial and business activities in the field of management of green areas for sports and leisure,
- supervise processes of work in the undertaking and ensure the achievement of quality standards of services,
- plan, organise and implement activities relating to the management of green areas for sports and leisure,
- participate in the preparation of outline plans and prepare the necessary documentation for establishing green areas destined for sports and leisure,
- plan and lead implementation of supply, maintenance and protection of green areas intended for sport and leisure, and decide on the installation and use of additional equipment in green areas and their surroundings.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of NVQs appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. There are currently no committee members for this qualification.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical verification and oral presentation of a technical assignment.
- The technical assignment is prepared in written form, consists of up to 20 pages and contains the following:
Presentation and definition of the operation (equipment, conditions of work, etc.)
Programmes of work
Presentation of content of work
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...