Kemijski tehnolog/tehnologinja v operativnem procesu
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Kemijski tehnolog/tehnologinja v operativnem procesuAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Chemical technologist in the operational process|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: chemical engineering and processes|
- plans and organizes his own work and the work of others
- ensures the quality and performance of work in the work environment in accordance with standards
- uses energy, material and time rationally
- protects health and the environment
- develops entrepreneurial qualities, skills and behavior
- communicates with co-workers
- uses modern information and communication technology
- supervises and performs operational work in the production process
- performs chemical analytical tests
- handles waste
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
When examining the personal collection file, the Commission shall decide on the method of verification:
- practical examination by defense or
- practical examination by defense of a written assignment *
* The candidate prepares a written product before verification in the form of a written report on its operational work in the production process (planning, control and implementation in the operational work in the production process). Instructions for the preparation of a written product are previously determined by the commission after reviewing the personal collection folder. In the written article, the candidate demonstrates the mastery of the required professional competences according to the requirements of the professional standard Chemical technologist in the operational process.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...