|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Kamerman/kamermankaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Camera operator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
- plan and organise own work and the work of camera assistants in preproduction and production,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- keep abreast of the development of television techniques and technology and the profession in general,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- commuter with the production and technical team,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- use modern ICT, computer equipment and software,
- carry out the tasks of a camera operator in agreement with the director and chief camera operator,
- work with the director in the preparation and production of a television programme,
- react quickly and appropriately,
- keep abreast of and enhance own knowledge of the content, forms and new creative concepts of television genres,
- lead the work of camera assistants.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...