Vzdrževalec/vzdrževalka pnevmatik in vulkanizer/vulkanizerka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Vzdrževalec/vzdrževalka pnevmatik in vulkanizer/vulkanizerkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Tyre maintenance operative and vulcaniser|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: motor vehicles, ships and aircraft|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and oversee their own work,
- take into account measures for the rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- establish a cooperative relationship with superiors and co-workers,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- diagnose the state of tyres and rims using modern tools and instruments,
- maintain tyres and rims in a way that ensures safe use of the vehicle,
- repair tyres and rims,
- advise customers in connection with the purchase and maintenance of tyres and rims.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation that lasts for no more than 90 minutes.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...